Our Email Deliverability section is your reference for best practices in email marketing. It’s full of valuable information about writing great content, building great lists, and most importantly, building a great reputation.
Some of the topics we cover are:
- How do I make sure my email doesn’t go to the junk folder?
- How do I avoid spam complaints?
- How do I coach my clients on building their list(s)?
- What is a Spam trap?
- Is my content affecting my delivery?
- How does engagement affect my reputation?
- How do I effectively track my results and use them for future campaigns?
- Are there anti-spam laws that apply to me I need to worry about?
This guide helps to answer all of those questions and is a must read for all marketers!
Getting your email marketing messages to your target audience is about more than just writing an email and hitting send.
It’s a complex process that relies heavily on reputation, valuable content that engages recipients, a contact list full of subscribers who want to receive your email and a skilled interactive marketing delivery platform to get it there. But how do you build a solid reputation as a sender? What steps can you take to keep your emails arriving in people’s inboxes instead of their junk or spam folders? How can you ensure your clients are happy and getting the most from their marketing campaigns?
Read and learn it all!