CakeMail’s baking a great email service, and we need someone to write some great recipes. As one of Montreal’s hottest new technology companies, we’re looking for only the best programmers to add to our dynamic team.
- Seamlessly integrate CakeMail with limitless 3rd-party APIs
- Rapidly fix bugs and problem-solve
- Proactively look for ways to make CakeMail a better ESP, globally
- You have a strong bias for UX and IA
- Expert JS/HTML/CSS/Ajax coding skills
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++ or PHP
- Disciplined, process-oriented approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with character encoding and/or Unicode
- Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache) and familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Great written communication and documentation abilities
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with mobile web development (iPhone/Blackberry/Android)
- Experience with data visualization
- A keen interest in user interface design
- You are multilingual
- You are an active blogger and/or tweeter
- Your left brain is as developed as your right brain
- You like cupcakes
This is a great opportunity for someone ready to make an impact in a highly-competitive and exciting industry. If you feel you are ready for the challenge, then let’s talk.
We will not respond to unsolicited recruiters.