200 chief marketing officers (CMOs) and senior marketing professionals were recently asked about what they expect from their advertising/marketing agencies in the next 12 months. Based on the survey results, here is their
Top 10 Wish List for Agencies of the Future:
1. Greater knowledge of the digital space.
2. More use of “pull interactions.”
3. Leverage virtual communities.
4. Agency executives using the technology they are recommending.
5. Chief Digital Officers make agencies more appealing.
6. Web 2.0 and social media savvy.
7. Agencies that understand consumer behavior.
8. Demonstrate strategic thinking.
9. Branding and creative capabilities.
10. Ability to measure success.
The Agency of the Future Survey was conducted by the (american based) interactive marketing agency Sapient via e-mail and polled more than 200 respondents responsible for managing digital marketing budget allocation. Read the press release for detailed information.