You may edit permissions for a user and grant/remove administrator access in your CakeMail account.
To add a new user
- Click on the Settings gear wheel > Manage people and permissions > Add user
- Enter the user’s details, including first and last name, email address, and timezone. You may also choose to send the user an email with their credentials by selecting the available checkbox.
- Select user permissions. You may assign administrator rights, or select individual access to Campaigns, Contact Lists, and Settings. These will include View Only or View and Manage.
- Click Add User to complete the changes
Every account must have at least one main contact. Please select one person as the main contact in case of emergency.
If you wish to display an avatar for a user, please create an account at http://gravatar.com with the same email address you are using to log in to your CakeMail account.
To modify an existing user
- Click on the Settings gear wheel > Manage people and permissions. Click on Edit next to the user you wish to edit.
- Edit the permissions available: You may choose from View Only, View and Manage, or give them Administrator rights (which means they can access anything in the system without any restrictions)
- Click Save to complete the changes