A campaign is an email message sent to a group of people (a contact list).
It can serve different purposes:
- Editorial, informational newsletter, company or product information.
- Marketing or promotional email to generate leads or drive sales
- Research or survey
- Many other purposes
There are currently four kinds of campaigns you can create (free or trial accounts will have only three):
- Regular campaign – A campaign such as an announcement or notice
- Auto-responder – An automated email that is sent for a one-time event like subscribing to a list or based on a date field in a contact list
- Recurring campaign – A campaign that is triggered to run at regular, specified intervals, like a Happy Birthday message
- A/B split test – A campaign that allows you to test two different Sender Names / Sender Emails, subject lines, or unique email content
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]