Subject line is a key to interaction with your subscribers. Here are a few ideas to master the art and grow your opening rates!
The Personalized Subject Line
- Lifehacks for your IPhone
- It’s back! Your favorite item restocked
- Attract new customers to your company with $50 in advertising credits!
- We are absolutely sure you will love this Chris
- Uh-oh, your prescription is expiring
- What Did You Think? Write a Review.
- Important Weather Advisory
The Seasonal Subject Line
- Roll out the red carpet! Up to 40% off sale ends tomorrow
– Snapfish, using Oscars weekend
- Mesh: Beat the heat
– Nike summer shoe collection
- The Remedy For Dad Bod
– Father’s day promotion from Your Tea
- Temperatures Fall, Style Rises
– Retailer selling coats
The Curiosity Gap Subject Line
- If you’re not watching these, you’re missing out
- You forgot something
- We are in your home
- A Pain-Free Copywriting Process: 5 Key Questions You Must Answer
- Do You Know This #1 Fiction Writing Trick For Compelling Business Content?
The Humor Subject Line
- Where to Drink Beer Right Now
(Sent at 6:45am on a Wednesday)
- Deals That Make Us Proud (Unlike Our Nephew, Steve)
- Try To Avoid These 27 People On New Year’s Eve
- NEW! Vacation on Mars
- Yes, I’m Pregnant. You Can Stop Staring At My Belly Now.
The all CAPS screamer:
LOOK AT OUR NEW COLLECTION
The Punctuation Abuser:
!!! We are so excited to share our new line of products with you !!!
The From Label Repeater and Generic Snore:
Company name – [Company name] weekly newsletter
The Fake Reply:
Re: We are happy to help you
The Emoji fanatic:
? Its Friday, ?-Day! ????
The False Alarm:
URGENT – Exaggerated subject line here
Use the preheader appropriately: Don’t
- Don’t let HTML tags in the way
- Don’t double the text with the preheader
- Don’t use just a big image so we only see the unsubscribe link!
Use the preheader appropriately: Do
- Make it fun and engaging
- Let them overview the content
- Make it incentive
Need some help? Contact us! We’ll be pleased to discuss with you!